Sleep better with a mattress professionally cleaned and sanitized by YACHT NETT RIVIERA
The yacht charter guests and crew average spends between 6-10 hours a day in bed. Human body can lose approximately 485 ml of fluid, dead skin cells, oils, dust and sweat all find their way into the fibers of the mattress every night.
We recommended that your mattress on the yacht to be cleaned at least every 2 months. While your crew may give it their best effort, it’s unlikely they’ll achieve the same results as a professional cleaning company, such as YACHT NETT RIVIERA.
At YACHT NETT RIVIERA, we use a mattress cleaning process that is always safe and hygienic. Our high-powered machines penetrate deep into the mattress fibers, reducing the risk of dust and allergens, so your guests can sleep easy knowing their mattress is clean, fresh and sanitized again to look as new.
YACHT NETT RIVIERA mattress cleaning methods:
- Our upholstery cleaning service begins with our technicians thoroughly inspecting your upholstery. They will look at the fabric type, color, and age of the furniture to determine the best approach.
- Then, they will spot treat any areas on your couches, chairs, mattresses, or other upholstered items that look like they need extra attention.
- After spot treating, the deep cleaning begins. Our upholstery cleaning machine injects hot water and our cleaning solution into the furniture to release dirt deep within the upholstery.
- Then, it extracts the water to remove the dirt.
- Finally, we will inspect your upholstery with you to make sure you’re happy with your clean upholstery.
- Your upholstery will be dry within hours.
- Pre-treating problem areas like stains, or heavily soiled spots. Without using some kind of acidic or alkaline treatment, the stain will stand steady against even the deepest clean. The goal is not to just remove dust, dead skin cells, and bacteria – but also surface stains and unpleasant aesthetics.
- After the surface has been treated and effectively scrubbed by hand, the cleaning can begin. For mattress cleaning, a powerful truck mounted or Portable machine capable of reaching up to 110 degrees Celsius should be used.
- Coupled with high heat, a powerful vacuum should also be used with low pressure steam. A professional, truck mounted, or Portable cleaning machine would suffice for all of these requirements.
- Once the mattress has been treated and cleaned, the mattress cleaning process should be repeated for any trouble areas.
- Now, drying is one of the most important steps. If the mattress doesn’t dry completely, it will be more of a haven for bacteria than before.